Saturday, January 5, 2013

Beginning of the NEW

Let me tell you about the new year, this is bound to be the best year yet. I hear a lot of people trying to put their resolutions into place, and they're sticking to it...
every time i hear that someone has worked out like once (that would be me! and lets face it i did day one of insanity  FUCK THAT!! i'm over that resolution already!) i think to myself, yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah... now i give props to those who actually stick to their resolutions.
I like to think of my resolutions as goals! My main focus this year is to get my shit together! Yes, I said it...I am talking all around shit.
Have more sex
clean more
keep shit clean
watch my mouth (in public(gotta start small)
lose 50 pounds
and make awesome videos!

What are your GOALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment